This design was created with a dual purpose in mind. The best of both worlds with storage and living space. The main living area was intended as a teenage pad when they return from university and need somewhere to sleep and hang out when the house is full. The main area of the garden room is 4 x 3 meters to accommodate a bed and a desk with an additional 4 x 1.2 meter storage area with a door on the side for those garden essentials like the lawnmower. The roof overhangs on the sides and back by 20 cm to break up that 'box' feel and the roof overhangs by 1 meter at the front to create a canopy. Internally there is a solid wall which is fully insulated separating the living and storage areas.
The spare room space comes with .....
- 6 spot lights in brushed chrome
- 1 LED strip light in the storage area
- 2 internal double sockets
- 1 external socket
- Electric radiator
- Electric consumer board ready to be connected to your house
- 3 part Aluminium Bi-Fold doors (choice of colours available)
- 1 wooden door to the storage area
- Full natural wood fiber insulation including the roof and floor
- Rubber EPDM roof
- Solid wood laminate flooring
- Galvenised Lindab gutters
Total Price £24,900
To include a living roof (Grasses not Sedum) £25,950
To add a pitched roof with Cedar shingles or slates approximately £30,000
All designs can be adapted for your own requirements and a personalised quote will always be provided.
Prices or for illustrative purposes only.
Delivery outside of 100 miles of our registered office will also be calculated.