With the house market slowing down and lower prices reducing the amount of movement in the market many families are beginning to look at the spaces they already and making the most of them, including the space we have just outside of out back doors.
With many families already at loggerheads about how they use the space that they have indoors the difficulty is going to be just what you want to use your garden room for and who is going to win the fight over the space which gives your home and garden a whole new dimension!
1. A place to just get away from it all and relax! Nothing more needs to be said here! It’s just a place of tranquility to read a book, listen to music, breath out and relax in peace and quiet.
2. Home office. With office space at a premium, a home office independent from your home is a perfect solution to expensive rent and the daily commute.
3. Artist/craft/writers Studio. A place in your garden with fantastic views could provide perfect inspiration. Its also a place, which you can just close the door on all that creative mess instead of having to tidy it all up every time!
4. Music studio. Many musicians can play to their hearts content with many garden rooms coming with the option of being sound proofed. Rock out at your hearts content!
5. Gym. A great place to work out and get fit and there’s no excuse if it’s in your back garden!
6. Poolroom. A perfect extension to your outdoor pool. A place where you can get changed and relax after a swim. You could even build a poolroom using Spacetwo’s building technology. There is no size limit. You could even install a sauna for those after swim relax.
7. Man pad. It does what it says on the tin! Install a fridge, pool table, X box and an oversized T.V! What more could a man want?
8. Woman’s pad. The complete opposite to a man pad!
9. Yoga/Pilates studio. I’ve had the problem myself where my lounge just isn’t big enough for most Yoga/Pilates moves! There is always a sofa or two in the way! Imagine a space free of clutter for you to stretch and strengthen to your hearts content!
10. Games room. The question will be just how many different games can one person fit in?
11. Teenage pad. A place to get them and their mess out of the house! No more telling them to lower the noise level!
12. Granny Annex (The Parent Pad) – As we I have written about in my last blog, this is an excellent solution for many families who find themselves in the position where they need to look after their elderly parents but without having them actually living with them! A perfect solution.
13. Photography studio. With the option of having so much light by including Bi-Fold doors, roof lights and windows your photographs will never be poorly lit again.
14. Home Cinema. Pop corn “Check” Film “Check” Drink “Check” comfy seats “Check” and enjoy!
15. Guest room. An excellent solution if space is limited in your home and an extension is impossible. Your guests can relax in the wonderful space that could feel like a private hotel!